FREE SHIPPING POLICY:
FREE SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OF $200 OR MORE*
SOME THINGS TO KNOW:
- The Free Shipping offer applies to online orders placed on thearboriststore.com and theforestrystore.com only.
- The Free Shipping offer does not apply during select promotional events and in combination with select discounts including, but not limited to Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $200 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to shipping addresses in Canada and will be sent via Purolator Standard Shipping Service unless otherwise stated.
- Oversize and overweight items( any product weighing more than 50 lbs, or exceeding 48 inches in length) as well as shipments to airstage* and remote areas** are not eligible for the Free Shipping offer.
- Items classified as dangerous goods which require special handling (i.e. aerosol paints, fertilizer, bear spray, fire extinguishers etc.) are not eligible for the Free Shipping offer.
- Free shipping will not apply if any purchase of an eligible item is cancelled, resulting in a total purchase of less than $200.
- The Free Shipping offer is subject to change without notice.
* Airstage Locations
Locations where mail must be airlifted more than 6+ months of the year. Click here for a full list of postal codes ineligible for free economy shipping*
** Remote Locations
Northern regions and remote areas – a location that is far removed from major urban centres or that receives infrequent service. All remote areas are listed in Table 9.
Retail sales tax (RST) is applied to taxable orders based on the shipping destination. Our online order system is able to apply only RST exemptions based on the tax status of the goods and not the purchaser. If you are eligible for an RST-exemption that was not applied to your order, please file the applicable rebate claim with your provincial tax office.
Sales taxes are collected on Canadian orders only, we do not collect tax on international orders (outside of Canada). See International Orders below.
Since we are based in Canada, international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. International shoppers are responsible for any and all customs fees, taxes, tariffs or duties levied by their respective government.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please check with your local customs website for more information.
The Forestry Store has no control over these charges and we can't determine or predict what they may be.