Please note that as we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19, we will be reducing our operating hours to 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, and will remain CLOSED on Saturdays.
During operating hours we will continue to answer questions and take orders both online and over the phone. Only shipping or curbside pick up will be available. Our retail stores remain closed until further notice.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and greatly appreciate your understanding.
Please be advised that in an effort to protect both our staff and customers, and to do our part in the fight against COVID-19, we have decided to close our store front locations in both Ontario and BC to the public effective Monday March 23rd.
This closure currently affects our store front locations ONLY.
We remain committed to helping you get the equipment you need to keep your businesses up and running so we are waiving shipping fees for all online orders within Canada and offering a new curbside pick up program from our locations in both Mississauga, ON and Port Coquitlam, BC.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
The safety and well-being of both our customers and our team members is always our top priority. Rest assured that we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to help keep our communities safe. We are committed to implementing best practices to prevent the spread of disease so that we can be there to help when you need us.
To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers:
- Providing our staff with an ample supply of:
- hand soap
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of our retail stores and offices
- Staff will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Any Team Member who has flu like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required
- Staying up to date on Public Health Agency of Canada updates and following all guidance
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends that we all take the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
As an extra precautionary measure to limit exposure and protect both our staff and our customers, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of our online store, to place your orders over the phone, or to call ahead so that we can have your order ready for pick up.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe, and for supporting one another as we navigate through this difficult time together. We will continue to update you on any developments.